Growing importance of the communities and use of blockchains technology
World is changed. The growing trend of global structure, the rise of the planet population in the last century, and the unequal distribution of resource or revenues, requires people and developers to build new communities or be part of them. The communities, differently than associations or partnerships have become in the last 14 years the new way to involve people. To find new business friends, to build bigger structures, to sell things. They let you operate and do your transaction in a more protected area. Or even they help you to fight against common injustice, share your social projects, or change the game-rules.
Communities offers new tools to their members such as messaging, pool, idea-sharing, promos, local advertising, technological tools, engagement, entertainment, and payment platforms accepting cryptocurrency. Communities also improve international trade, export and diplomacy cooperating not rarely with NGO and governments, however conserving indipendence and keeping distance from politic. Communities boost local shops, build new shops in the cities, or promote online shopping as well. The whole retail sector is improved. This is the case of B2BALTIC hub & movement of free entrepreneurs for innovation & smartcities. Since 2014 B2BALTIC is a quite trendy community. Why?
Communities as resource for decentralization
We believe, National and continental business world are in need of new alliances or communities, made by groups of decision makers. It is unbelievable to think that we just need Google or LinkedIn in the world to operate business worldwide in the next 40 years! Digital full-automated platforms are extremely useful but they frequently are just a big directory of profiles, or faces, with a search engine. That´s all. We believe that “Doing business” is something very different from all that. Business is dealing with personal ability in communications first, diplomacy, groups strategies, exchange, brainstorm, distribution of the power, smart leadership, cooperation.
Business sharing and win-win
The “sharing” principle does not obligate you to share your world with others. No worries. You are authorized to have your space for yourself. But you can share your stuff (your business, product, press, initiative, belief, mission, targets, resource) with other smart people, with same target like you. What´s your target really? You know, it´s your personal and structural grow. You always want and target that. For all these reasons, any kind of community activity and the sharing also deal with ethic, education and social rules, more or less strict. These aspects are the base for a win-win: you win then we win, or we win, and you win too. Of course you will always found, also in the community, the ones who does not search for growth but for fun, or others who are curios but passive (so called “observers”, they like observe the growth of the others), or the non-reliable. Which type you are?
Communities have an easier scheme
Another point to consider that communities differently from associations, NGO, GO, public corporations, have an easy scheme. This makes easier the change of roles, managers, positions, and also adding further figures such as moderators, editors, influencers, mentors in the community. Community system supports meritocracy, transparency, and even reduce corruption risks of the old “bureaucratic and oligarchic” schemes.
Blockchains technology in community
It can be a technology for good. It enables the community to realize a Smart City platform that is owned by the people of a city, that rewards co-creation and engagement, and that supports a peer-to-peer economy. The P2P is the right way to do B2B instead paying fees everywhere. What´s wrong with the actual world business models and type of trade? That Amazon, Airbnb, Booking.com, Facebook and others take everything, not sharing the revenues coming from city visitors, advertising, etc with any of the local businesses. The money just goes abroad and disappear.
The current model of winner-take-all capitalism is leaving a growing number of able-bodied persons behind as the spoils of growing productivity are rewarded to those with the greatest access to financial capital. The community powers a connected network of self-funding community and commerce platforms where residents and visitors search, connect, share and transact locally. Directly in a way that empowers everyone to realize their productive capacity and where more money stays in each local economy.
This way empowers not only metropolitan areas but also small cities. How possible? Every user that signs up receives a free smart-wallet for both conventional and cryptocurrency transactions. Each resident is provided with a verified and permanent digital identity and combines the identity with a public facing profile, location, personal preferences, links to social media accounts and the ability to pay a person or business. Then a turn-key digital storefront platforms across retail, services, dining and lodging is provided. Each merchant can secure a free digital storefront for selling locally and globally. The result – we have seen – is that more money stays in local economies and more citizens are able to engage in co-creating qualify of life.
What the community B2BALTIC can actually do for me?
According to practice and what we have realized, B2BALTIC
- increase my personal popularity
- motivate me to make smart things and talk smart
- make me coaching other members
- allow me to offer other members my best product
- give the right input to my sales & marketing process
- establish focus on key contents and key assets
- attract partners for my case or funding
- define my research, investigation, market survey while I export
- develop things together with me to make them greater
- connect me with smart people
- exchange my business room in office with business travelers if I want the same
- improve my professional life and makes me changing things around
- engage my customers with facilities based on blockchain technology
- broadcast my stuffs, webcasts, podcasts, on media, TV, WebTV, Radio, clouds around the world
What´s the recommended business model to create success for all members?
To understand the business model, that is little different from sector to sector, we keep safe the following points:
- B2BALTIC is multi-talented hub. Since we get smart products from you from several industries, such as software, real estates , automation, furniture, art, design, boats, gourmet food, etc etc, the hub has achieved experience in over 40 industries. However, for each industry there is a focused team of managers and directors.
- B2BALTIC is targeting people and contents first. We give you a free membership to start but you can change the membership and position anytime as contributor, professional or leader. It is important for us, what you want to introduce and how you introduce your stuff.
- B2BALTIC is researcher. We research automatically and manually the smart content in any of your presentations on web: sites, videos, articles. We research also on other structures or institutions, the contents you are searching for.
- B2BALTIC create several territorials community involving big cities or small village using blockchain technology and cryptocurrency. All the local retail system get advantage with this. The buyers use a super safe payment platform which is local, based on blockchain technology. Payments are accepted into cryptocurrency (bitcoins or others) or normal local currency. B2BALTIC give you a smart wallet for all safe payments. The wallet can be topped up or anytime withdraw possible.
- B2BALTIC is objective. We assign a priority according to the quality of the content found, the category of your product, your location.
- B2BALTIC is sharing. We start sharing or listing in the community the contents when they comply with the community B2B mission. We don´t just copy, paste, retweet, reproduce, distribute contents as a spam if there is not an understandable background (example a good explained conference meeting, not an advertising fake, etc).
- B2BALTIC targets quality first. We don´t assign priorities just depending on how much the member contributes. The hub objectively evaluate and support the quality and the potentiality, both of the content and of the final product (for example the smartest product of the week, or a non-profit event open to smart people talking about social development, a live conference, and many more).
- B2BALTIC is fast and late. Right because the evaluation process, matching system and action are based on our objective evaluation and mathematics, it is impossible to calculate how speedy the community is. It is also up to you.
- B2BALTIC supports motions. The more smart videos you produce to describe your job, the better is. We like supporting video contents. We believe that entrepreneurs should be active, not passive, and the contents should be “alive” to describe you in “motion”.
- B2BALTIC supports kids. Because they are important. Target 2019 is to promote, support and collect donations for SOS Childrens Village. The NGO structure was founded in Austria after the second war, then became structured in many countries of the world. The SOS villages in the emerging part of Europe, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania are our goal.
- B2BALTIC invests on you. Your specialists tell you that they will evaluate your stuff and make a proposal to you when you pay them. Instead the power of the community is this: we invest first on your matter. Evaluation is free (but takes time), internal listing is free, promotion sometimes is free as well. When you join us, the business angels of the community may invest from 50 to 700 EUR in human and marketing resource to promote you in the community and outside. Our Venture Capitalists may decide to invest much more, depending on product or project.
- B2BALTIC attracts investors, but not alone. You need to help your community to find investors or sponsors for you. It is important that you produce good contents to share, you participate actively, you show what you can. You are energetic or, if you are not, you invest by yourself in making your own team active. Community VC want to see you believe in what you sell, and you are the promoter first. However, the community investors (they are also members like you) will not invest much in your matter unless they see you have at least 1 sponsor behind you. We help you to find the first base sponsor, or you are that one, or you find one. But you need one.
- B2BALTIC is reciprocal and associative. The community, members, investors may sponsor you and your stuff. You are invited to sponsor the stuff of other members or the general community exchange and image. A community is not a corporation, not a supplier, but an aggregator with social attitude. However, the orientation is for profit, “general” profit for all members. The more powerful the community is, the more resources can be invested in member´s matter.
- B2BALTIC is for win-win. We think that the correct business model is based on win-win. We don´t support members who “use” other members of the community, requiring them huge work under the promise of fees later. We don´t support members who over-evaluate their job and time cost. We promote the principle of the sharing, fair fees, co-investment in all our B2B transactions.
- B2BALTIC is a co-investment hub. We invest in each member without any discrimination and advancing resources but frequently your marketing process requires more resources, above all when you are not of the Nordic Baltic area. If you expectations are high, then you should co-invest in your matter together with the community: you can improve, for example, your contents, hire more experts (or outsourcing) in the community, translate your text, make a market research, run a TV program, make an attractive video spot, buy advertising.
- B2BALTIC make you TV speaker. Since 2017 the community has developed a powerful sales weapon: B2BALTIC Television. We believe that video and WebTV are the future of the sales & marketing, best for B2B engagement as well as for entertainment. People want to watch you, is the concept. Thereby we offer you two tools: a TV cloud where you can store all your videos and program the play-list (called palimpsest); and a TV space where you can run your speech, presentation or tutorial, “live” or “time-delay”.
- B2BALTIC cooperates efficiently with several communities around the world. DBS Doing Business Sweden, DACH-I German Italian Business Speakers Network, Italy Baltic Trading Hub, Global Movement Smart&Digitalcities, Luxury Nordic Hub LNH, Directors TV 24 for the Live on Television, and many more.
and special plus…
- integrate visual-merchandising into your city shop (smartcities)
- rethink and redesign your shop by community architects
- permit you to store goods from other members for reselling or convenient storage
- connect with more specialized reseller of the retail hub
for real estate owners
- find international buyers for your properties
- find co-investors for your development projects
- restructure your commercial estates according to smart tech & comfort
- transform your house into a luxury villa
- integrate wellness spa inside your structure by famous designers
for exporters & traders
- manage trading tasks through smart logistics
- offer trade backing with funding from 10.000 €
- find importers, wholesellers, brokers abroad
- fix transactions and legal matter
- let you talk on TV or host your webinar inviting entrepeneurs to your event;
for who has already achieved everything
- offer you opportunity to mentor young executives, or spin-offs of foreign enterprises temporary, online or onsite worldwide
- find smart pitch to finance
- find other smart investors like you, do networking, share startups
- acquire shares of new ventures and mentor the new executive team
- receive periodically selected investment proposal with financial details
for professional directors
- increase chances to find a new successful enterprise to work in, and appear on Television live or replay many times a year;
for journalists, passionate editors, marketers
- share your best self-edited contents or videos with the community
- grant you access to editor platform and press sites
- share your business articles, research or journalism in over 40 regional and global networks
- market your initiative and your best contents, text, media or video
for smart cities developers and innovators
- make easier access to municipalities, authorities and city urbanism
- find local system integrators or partners for your technology or design
- assist you with competent local lawyers to fix any trouble
- connect you to the Global Movement Smart&Digitalcities
What does B2BALTIC mean for hundreds professionals?
Time by time we publish the thoughts of our members and testimonials. Or we interview them, so you can find what they think about. It´s the most trendy community for business-to-business relations, with orientation to social innovation, smartcities and intelligent trade in the Nordics and Baltics. The community is not only a regional hub, since it operates globally. The community helps industries to build success through smart contents, or smart products, or both. It engages smart entrepreneurs, distributors, startuppers. B2BALTIC hubs sponsor events in the 9 countries of the Baltic-sea area, or many more, in connection with Nordic countries, Russia, USA, Emirates, Austria, Germany and Italy most frequently.
The community involves and motivates entrepreneurs in building-up business relationships, improving international diplomacy and challenging personal communication skills. The community operates outside regional politic parties, is neutral. The memberships in the hub is exclusive, only for registered legal or private entities but allows professional people to start for free. In B2BALTIC membership, position and role in the community can be changed anytime.
The community is openminded: it means, if you are active and maker, you can be national director, council advisor, shareholder, advocate, mentor, change the rules inside too, team player, game changer. The community model is essentially based on meritocracy and about what you do and say right now to positively change things around you.
Who is today responsible of the community B2BALTIC?
Daniel Richard (DJ) Janetschek , engineer and legal-marketing expert, is the community moderator and redactor. An international business angel who has achieved over 20 years experience in IT, Commercial Real-Estate, International Trade and Marketing. He has actively promoted the community and all the Nordic Baltic countries around the world since 2014 publishing over 10.000 articles, press releases and adverts. His closer partners and suppliers are international entrepreneurs or academic persons. A continuosly growing number of investors, venture capitalists, business angels, who ask to work with the community B2BALTIC, is here big potential.
Daniel Janetschek says about the new B2BALTIC Television brand in the community:
The TV facility with video-sharing, video marketing, infomercials to boost sales for our members, or live events, is something that sounds attractive to our people, members, partners, but challenge them a lot. They don´t know how to use it, how to start, the WebTV above all is another planet for them. But all of them in a few years will make that all the time…
99% of the members is used to watch TV, not to make it. We are working to propose already WebTV and smart visual-facilities with “shop-in-platform”. WebTV should be different from the TV: easy to receive fast everywhere, easier to reach out also for micro-small businesses, and interactive, made for buying, selling, asking, not only for just watching. We continue coaching in this direction all members who want to show up and talk, use video as marketing strategy, or create a TV studio in the office. It makes the difference.