NEWS! Importante! Italy Baltic Trading Community will actively participate to the Top event, “5 YEARS BIRTHDAY B2BALTIC” – If you distribute, import, export or develop structures with us, you can´t miss to join us as a sponsor or participant. Check the date here and choose your plan!
Redaction of B2BALTIC Magazine talks today about the successful hub of Italy Baltic Trading, that since 2013 is the first trading community connecting Italian entrepreneurship class with the Nordic Baltic ones. The trading deals with international social development projects, commercial real estate, trade of smart products made-in-Italy and made-in-Nordics (from cosmetics and food to high-tech), startups, spinoffs, art and design furniture. Thank a group of angel investors and multi-lingual marketing directors, the hub supports member´s funding campaigns, investor search up to 14 countries and several other facilities such as, press release sharing and business networking events in the cities of Riga, Tallinn, Vilnius, Helsinki, Saint-Petersburg, Stockholm, Warsaw, Copenhagen, Genova, Bologna (Bertinoro), Milano.
The exclusive Italy Baltic Trading Hub was founded in 2013 by Baltica & Partners team of Janetschek & Partners Developers & Attorneys. More than 1400 leading businesses are involved. The simplified structure of the hub under the community-model of B2BALTIC, with less bureaucracy, no-lobbies, and the power of strong famous Italian brands, are key of success.
This is for sure the right place for Italian-International lovers, both for Nordic and for Italian. The hub also provide the members with a LinkedIn presence with about 1000 selected members. Italy-Baltic Trading found alliance and promote NGO Italian structures: Non-Profit Club Federation Club IN Milan, Club IN Liguria, Alma Mater Foundation of University of Bologna, Dante Alighieri Worldwide Association, DACH-I German Italia Network, DBS Sweden, Luxury Nordic Hub LNH, B2BALTIC Television.
In Italy the Trading Community offers business guests on-demand the access and use of top luxury locations, perfect for any kind of meeting, conference or expos: 750 sqm in Genova-center in a noble UNESCO palace of Anno 1500; in Bertinoro (Bologna-Forli-cesena) at the middle-age castle of the University of Bologna, the oldest university of the world, about 1000 sqm with beautiful panorama on the rock. See at the bottom of this article some of the pictures of the premises.
A WebTV facility to empower the trading or marketing of the members, with cameraperson on-site, live broadcasting on Facebook/Twitter/YouTube (eventually with TV on “cloud” plus CDN), and videoediting are also provided.
Main Specialization of Italy Baltic Trade in B2BALTIC community.
- Import/Export furniture, house-systems, luxury design and equipment, for commercial and residential premises;
- Technology, innovation smart tools for smart-cities;
- Real Estate investments;
- Construction of retail shops, hotels, logistic centers, shopping malls, professional offices, luxury villas;
- SPA & Wellness, planning and full construction in 24 countries with top design;
- Art restoration, art conservation in Italy and in the Nordics for profit and non-profit;
- Import/Export of food, wine, gastronomy;
- Internationalization process for Startups, onshoring, sales, marketing, crowdfunding campaign assistance;
- Accounting, Audit, company formations, legal support (over 140 lawyers) for trade or transactions;
- Business Travels and Tour-Operations between Italy and Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Finland, Sweden, Poland, both for leisure and business traveling.
- Sales of Yachts, sailing boats, luxury boats any size with premises for parking in Riga, Genova, Helsinki.
- Creation of Retail communities with blockchain technology, accepting cryptocurrency and other locals.
- Charity exclusively to Estonian, Latvian and Lithuanian kids in need of more social support: from these 3 emerging European countries there is the highest need (news: from 10 to 30% of the revenues for event Christmas 2018 and Media Week 2019 will automatic be donated to local kids institutions).
How to stay tuned with Italy Baltic Hub and make it working: suggestion from Italian expat entrepreneurs
Italy-Baltic Hub answers questions through the Italian-Baltic division (in English and eventually in Italian with mother language speakers). We recommend to join the Nordic Baltic community B2BALTIC for innovation & smartcities because is the most trendy and most friendly for Italians in the 9 Baltic sea territories. It´s also worth to join the newsletter list to be updated with the next events. For the best brands, above all if they have good medias such as videos, for speakers who can talk enough in English and not afraid of cameras or interviews, it makes sense to use their facilities, for TV, live, or other kind of support. In legal services, retail development and videomarketing are powerful. Top local lawyers are together with them in each country.