Export Director: distribution marketing service
What does an Intelligence Market Service do?
Market researchers help develop and grow your business on existing and new markets. 2 approach to target results: market intelligence and export intelligence. It is especially helpful in the following fields: fashion, design & furniture, organic food, hardware & software, retail development, cosmetics, corporate training, luxury trading, IT.
Export Intelligence is practical assistance to develop partners´ international sales.
It increase Export Sales through partner attraction, trade visit organization, export management. Export Intelligence is our approach to open doors to a new market and follows these important steps:
- Sales channel creation and partner attraction with introduction of the product/service to potential partners in the target market and organization of business meetings in the real market place;
- Match-making events for groups of companies who need to find potential partners in the target market;
- Export management as continuous service where specialists are outsourced export sales managers for specific companies.
Market Intelligence gives fresh insights on markets, clients and competitors.
Thanks market intelligence you understand your markets before start your business expansion internationally. Market research, industry research and competitor research are the points and you should follow these steps absolutely:
- Market overview. Strategic choice of a new market through potential opportunity & risk analysis.
- Market monitoring. Track of any new developments and competitor moves in your target market on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
- Industry intelligence. Analyze a particular industry to understand the current market situation and identify business opportunities.
- Partner intelligence. Profiling potential partners and identifying the right sales channels.
- Product intelligence. Comparing your product or service and its price with the other available alternatives in your target market.
- Supplier intelligence. Identifying new suppliers to increase your competitiveness.
- Competitive landscaping. Competitor bench-marking to evaluate your strength against the competition.
Why performing that in B2BALTIC Community? Our passion is supporting internationalization processes, and the power of the Community supports our passion!
B2BALTIC™ Community Marketers have internationally gained a unique sales expertise across retail and general distribution, commercial real estate development, high technology in Sweden, Finland, Western Russia (Baltic gateway), Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Germany, Denmark, Austria, Switzerland and Italy. More than 20 years of experience in analyzing markets and building up opportunities, now since 2013 focused on the Nordic and Baltic sea area. B2BALTIC Export Team offers practical support to enter or expand into a new market or segment. A team of 77 experienced market consultants who deliver intelligence to our clients.
Our specialists have provided export facilities to hundreds of companies, large and small, local and multinational companies willing to achieve success across borders or better understand their target markets.
How can the community help You?
B2BALTIC EXPORT FACILITY offers you practical support with sales channel creation and partner attraction. While you continue working with your existing clients and in your local market, we will:
A) Identify the right sales channels and select potential partners in your new target market;
B) Start communication with the selected companies and institutions to present them your product or service;
C) Arrange meetings with these companies and plan your business visit.
Finding prospects, clients, distributors, agents in a new market can be a very time-consuming process and very complicated if you don´t know the countries, business cultures and local languages. You save your time, cold calling as well as mailing anxiety, and tiring travels. You increase your possibilities. And finally, working with B2BALTIC means working with a community and sharing your potentiality with thousands businesses on B2B: you are not alone, you don´t work just with one single entity provider.