Smartcities are becoming also digitalcities, this you have already noticed. But “Smart” does no longer mean just integration of technology, traffic management and apps, but also social safety, improved community engagement and security in any district. The development process does no longer exclude countrysides and small-micro communities, which stay totally out in the actual old smartcity concepts. All communities, no matter if big or small, interact each other through a decentralized network towards to a P2P (peer-to-peer) instead the classic business-to-business and business-to-consumers old approach.
The Movement for Smart and Digitalcities also want to make possible a “zero” gap between person and business, between legal person and private person meaning, which represents nowadays a discriminatory bureaucratic gap. It means in the future anybody can act as a business and sell legally easily anything. Blockchain and cryptocurrency show up in this development process as disruptors to increase exchange of goods and services, speed up interaction, create base for new engagement or even cultural/educational entertainment, reduce middle-part costs.
This is the necessarily trend and principle launched by the movement, together with its advocate Daniel Richard (DJ) Janetschek in 2019. Janetschek is also experimenting new business-to-business models based on social engagement, interactive WebTV, and modern infomercials. His approach is oriented to improvement of life quality, reducing stress for humans. Especially, 1) make possible to communicate better real information, instead fake news, 2) governments can better communicate their policies or other national security notifications, 3) in a fair way build reputation based on “individual performance” 4) make anybody a spontaneous “tax payer” without any need of strict (and social expensive) individual control, 5) reduce the violence in the big cities, 6) increase the attention to social issues and spontaneous donations.
The Global Movement Smart&Digitalcities™ is apolitical, although also target the introduction of new “community concepts”. Those claim for new policies, to make the modern smartcities safe, a new integration policy for immigrants, politically fair between opposite political forces, and more social communicative in the same time. The movement may find dialoge with all political parties of a city, listening politicians of different political orientation. No popular main party is excluded. The movement provides city developers, global local communities and municipalities with advises, consulting, technology, blockchains, organizing events or networking, and also broadcasting regionally and globally voice of the global innovators about their smart tools from all smartcities of the world.
To join the movement, you can join B2BALTIC, the European Hub for Trading-Innovation & Smartcities. No matter where you are from, it´s global. B2BALTIC is a community that advocates the movement. Memberships plans in B2BALTIC are: stand-by member (free), participant (event contributor), sponsor (contributor), donor, premium. There is an extra opportunity for those who own good professional video contents: You can upload your videos to B2BALTIC video cloud platform , the first TV cloud in EU to talk about smart stuffs and smartcities with a B2B attitude! However, active participation and sponsorships are recommended to get more. If you want to be a movement´s advocate or ambassador, for your city or region, you can ask B2BALTIC Team, the legal department, or the advocate of the movement Daniel Richard Janetschek. The movement adopts several professional networks to spread social business initiatives. The movement is available also on LinkedIn group with over 6000 members: group Smart&Digitalcities.
Global aims of the international Movement for Smart and Digitalcities
The members of the non-governmental apolitical GLOBAL MOVEMENT SMART&DIGITALCITIES™ support a new development of the communities of people, big and small ones, all over the world, believing in, and targeting in their development the following main points:
- communities of people integrate digital-transformation processes oriented to communication of information for any purpose;
- smartcities target integration of technology and new mobile applications for general traffic management, and aim the safety, culture improvement, entertainment and social integration of the citizens, travelers and guests inside the city community;
- smartcities adopt decentralized systems and decentralized networks interconnected to each other, similar to “Internet” concept, to exchange with other cities through a human-to-human interaction, which has been kept hidden in the actual “old” digital communication way;
- central system is substituted with a self-managed pipeline making easier communication and exchange without a central inter-connector;
- small cities, villages and countryside are not excluded, not discriminated, active part of decentralized networks of collaborative cities and communities;
- business-to-business sales and transactional processes as well as the business-to-consumer ones are based on a peer-to-peer interaction instead using middle structures, saving extra technical middle costs;
- social safety and city-security beyond obsolete surveillance systems by cameras;
- development of digital reputation and social trust inside the communities; personal reputation improvement on digital networks absolutely not based on “points” assigned by States, public register nor automation, but instead based on reviews and open pools of real persons or users;
- integration of new citizen or legal migrants inside the communities with new migration policies, transforming the welcome-culture into a knowledge-culture, with a new set of clear rules, making possible synergies on cultural gaps, reducing necessarily social risks for the communities and negative impacts for communities and guests;
- new form of blockchains for a P2P safe transaction, not only for payments in cryptocurrency but also for exchanging media and video contents without the use of central hosting platforms;
- subcommunities of retailers to empower local business exchange, districts in the same city, to support growth also of small retailers, not only of big chains;
- corporate and personal webplatforms or webpages become first of all a human presentation of products and services rather than a digital changable dress;
- interactive webtelevision as new form for real time exchange, for any purpose, personal or business, real “raw” political show, and for effective entertainment instead the old television centralized media political brainwashing;
- generation of smart mobility systems based on optimized use of resources, reducing the environmental negative impact of the traffic;
- common international support of all kind of initiative, new projects development, policies, beyond any city border, to achieve the goals of this movement.
- development of monitor apolitical structures for controlling and keeping a more equal distribution of the power and safety in the cities, avoiding situation such as difference between districts of the same city more or less safe than the other ones;
- development of monitor apolitical structures for controlling the education and social safety of youth families and kids, acting wheever need of social assistance is found; families and kids are vital for the future of the communities;
- development of increased networking culture with ethic code to help communications, content exchange and reducing spam, abuse, network criminality;
- more respectful maintenance of global ecosystems and improvement of sustainability techniques;
- improved ethic in business processes: more transparency with providing publish clear ethic codes and written visible rules at the base of any B2B, B2C or P2P process;
- organization, launch, sponsorship or promotion of events oriented to talk and discuss about smartcities development, research, design of new community policies;
- any further development and tools for targeting the above mentioned points.
Copyright © 2019 All rights reserved to Global Movement Smart&Digitalcities™ advocate by Daniel Richard Janetschek