Redaction of B2BALTIC Magazine talks about the successful hub of Italy Baltic Trading, that since 2013 is the first European acceleration-hub connecting Italian entrepreneurship class with the Nordic Baltic are and viceversa. The trading deals with international social development projects, commercial real estate, trade of smart products made-in-Italy and made-in-Nordics (from cosmetics and food to high-tech), startups, spinoffs, art and design furniture mostly. Thank a group of angel investors and multi-lingual marketing directors, the hub supports member´s funding campaigns, television interviews, investor search up to 14 countries and several other facilities such as, press release sharing and business networking events in the cities of Riga, Tallinn, Vilnius, Helsinki, Saint-Petersburg, Stockholm, Warsaw, Copenhagen, Oslo, Berlin, Milano, and now also Bologna and Genova.
The exclusive Italy Baltic Trading & Acceleration-Hub was originally founded in 2013 by Baltica Partners Ventures, a group of Janetschek & Partners Legal, with senior directors for trade, banking specialists and attorneys at law. More than 1400 leading businesses are involved nowadays in the group including top associations. The simplified structure of the hub under the community-model of B2BALTIC, with less bureaucracy, no-lobbies, and the power of strong famous Italian brands, have been key of success. Since 2016 Italy Baltic Trading Community is fully part of the European Hub for Trading-Innovation & Smartcities B2BALTIC.
This is for sure the right place for Italian-International lovers, both for Nordics and for Italians. The hub also provide the members with a LinkedIn presence with about 1000 selected members. Italy-Baltic Trading found alliance and promote NGO Italian structures: Non-Profit Club Federation Club IN Milan, Alma Mater Foundation of University of Bologna, Dante Alighieri Worldwide Association, DACH-I German Italia Network, DBS Doing Business Sweden, B2BALTIC TELEVISION, Luxury Nordic Hub LNH, and many more.
In Italy the Trading Community offers business travelers and local professionals, on-demand the access and use of prestigious locations, perfect for any kind of meeting, conference or expos: now also in Genova-center in noble palace of 1500, and in Bertinoro (Bologna-Forli-cesena) at the middle-age castle of the University of Bologna, in the Nordic cities up to 2500 sqm. The University of Bologna is the oldest university of the world, about 1000 sqm with beautiful panorama on the rock. See at the bottom of this article some of the pictures of the premises.
The hub provide an English/Italian WebTV facility to empower the trading or marketing of the members, with cameraperson on-site whenever a LIVE TV is required, syndacate broadcasting to Facebook/Twitter/YouTube (eventually with TV on “cloud” plus CDN) and to Directors TV 24, exclusive for B2BALTIC. The TV channels, with global professional audience, 80% business-owners and executive-directors, also support Italian ventures, pitch, brands and smart products for smartcities. Directors TV 24 has been several times on Italian fashion, Italian yachts and Italian gourmet food for example, in comparisons with Nordic fashion just to make an example.
Main Specialization of Italy Baltic Accelerator in B2BALTIC community.
- Import/Export furniture, house-systems, luxury design and equipment, for commercial and residential premises;
- Technology, innovation smart tools for smart-cities;
- Real Estate investments;
- Construction of retail shops, hotels, logistic centers, shopping malls, professional offices, luxury villas;
- SPA & Wellness, planning and full construction in 24 countries with top design;
- Art restoration, art conservation in Italy and in the Nordics for profit and non-profit;
- Import/Export of food, wine, gastronomy;
- Internationalization process for Startups, onshoring, sales, marketing, crowdfunding campaign assistance;
- Accounting, Audit, company formations, legal support (over 140 lawyers) for trade or transactions;
- Business Travels and Tour-Operations between Italy and Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Finland, Sweden, Poland, both for leisure and business traveling.
- Sales of Yachts, sailing boats, luxury boats any size with premises for parking in Riga, Genova, Helsinki.
- Creation of Retail communities with blockchain technology, accepting cryptocurrency and other locals.
- Charity exclusively to Estonian, Latvian and Lithuanian kids in need of more social support: from these 3 emerging European countries there is the highest need (news: from 10 to 30% of the revenues for event Christmas 2018 and Media Week 2019 will automatic be donated to local kids institutions).
How to stay tuned with Italy Baltic Hub and make it working: suggestion from Italian expat entrepreneurs
Italy-Baltic Hub answers questions through the Italian-Baltic division in English (eventually in Italian with mother language speakers for premium members). We recommend to JOIN (see on magazine menu, choose your type of membership) the European Hub for Trading-Innovation & Smartcities B2BALTIC that´s the trendiest in EU zone, the fastest growing, the first with TV cloud open to B2B via media television. You can join the newsletter if you don´t feel fit yet for cooperating with the Italian-Baltic hub. The hub allows you to travel within beautiful cool European Nordic countries and the sunny Italian regions. If you prefer to sit in office or at home and run your business through your notebook or smartphone, no problem, Italy-Baltic is fully digitalized: all members, traders, importers, exporters, use video conference, webcam, desktop-sharing. Some of them are connected to the B2B Television as well, they broadcast business news, press release and new product presentation.