More than 17.000 of our members have joined our networking groups. Also on LinkedIn
As a member you are invited to share smart contents, your business videos, webinars, projects, research, best-product presentation, documentary. Members may also requires access to the Workplace platform on Facebook, access to our Facebook groups. Because Anti-Covid restrictions at the moment all physical events are suspended. All webinars, international conferences, TV interviews are online. Update 1st June 2021. (xxxx=number of registered members).
- (6300+) global movement smart&digitalcities (ex Nordic Baltic Hub B2BALTIC),
- (400+) high-tech geeks and system integrators
- (50+, new !) WEBINARS TELEVISION EUROPE for Digital Transformation
- (1044) retailers and wholesalers,
- (425) real estate professionals, construction and brokers
- (400+) communicators, event managers, PR, media broadcasters,
- (300+) social & non-profit professionals,
- (1000+) startup funding, for new projects and investors (experimental)
- (550+) pharmaceutical & biotech trade, startups
- (90+) music professional and producers
- (450+) luxury for buyers/sellers/brands (LUXURY NORDIC HUB LNH);
- (2850+) Swedish regional in partnership with DOING BUSINESS SWEDEN;
- (1220+ and 160+) German/Austrian/Swiss/Italian regional DACH-I for business speakers and profi-talkers (2 groups);
- (1000+ and 190+) Italy Baltic Trading Hub. (2 groups)
On Facebook extraordinary professional groups for politics and policies.
Access reserved to Baltic/German/Austrian/Swiss (citizens) members only, or community-sponsors!
- (1260) Austrian European Security & Policy Forum (only for German speakers: discussion focused on smartcity, police, law, anti-terrorism, unrest)
- (270) Baltic Regional Group Talk for businesses, people and policies (only in English for Baltic residents and Nordic startups)
The first European media platform for citizens at the side of the police
Created and supported since 2000 by the Movement Smart&Digitalcities. B2BALTIC is one of the provider for media technology for the first European media/television platform for citizens who want to stay at the side of the police in the European Union, against street violence, terrorism, unrest. The platform is at the moment only in German language for German speakers, but connected to Tallinn, Helsinki, Riga and Vilnius. Enter PRO POLIZEI TV.
Best sales solution in Covid time: Online Webinars. Live+TV/Moderator possible.
Webinars are the new trend for showing your own business products and services. Webinar are not new thing, about 7 years ago business people started to use webinar platforms. The revolutionary thing is that webinars can go now on TV, even in LIVE TV, or recorded and transformed into “infomercial” for a continuos TV promotion. It could be for sales-purpose or for social causes. The power of broadcasting and new media communications has definitively changed the face of the webinar. They are useful for your all videomarketing strategy and all your future advertising. You can also connect LIVE for example on public YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, or other TV cable private channels, CDN, Satellites on demand, thank B2BALTIC Television Hub).
On B2BALTIC centre, you can share your best projects, brands, causes or products on global scale or regional through multiple TV networks
- press release,
- sales webinars,
- conferences live or recorded,
- product launch,
- business events,
- social mission,
- researches, documentary,
- professional films and business movies,
- Q&A to other members, help requests,
- best videos
- social causes