Video “as a strategy” is quite the opposite. It can be made by anyone of your team, you don´t need to hire Lucas Film of Star-Wars, is conversational, actionable, and measurable. Video as a strategy is the future.
Videos and e-mailing (if well done and not spamming) should be at the base of your sales & marketing strategy. Don´t target just the catalogue to download, with the list of your products, or a banner on a website (social image): they are not enough, people got tired of that.
80% of the online content in 2019 will be video or somehow in “motion”. Video making offers the best ROI (return-on-investment). Video sharing plays an important roles: when you make a video you need to share it, to distribute as much as you can, otherwise it will not work for you. To share a video you need to be practice with internet, social medias, an advertising. If you don´t have social acccounts, you don´t have enough followers in internet, your website is not very popular, then you should talk with a video marketing expert. Do remind that the redaction of B2BALTIC Television makes available video makers and video-editors for the members of the community B2BALTIC: they create new videos for video-marketing as collection and adaptation of yours, or create new ones from scratch. After it is done, they share it on the TV networks, or on magazine, send it by e-mail, or pay platforms such us LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google.
Which kind of video I need to show up myself or my business?
Videos are short spots (even non longer than 10 seconds), product presentation (better if made on site where the product is made, better no longer than 1 minutes and 29 seconds), business talk (you talk), interview (somebody ask questions and you answer), corporate introduction (you want to talk about your general structure and brand), speech (you have been recorded while you talked at microphone during a meeting), live event (you send a video streaming in real-time during a conference), webinar (you use an online software to gather people´s attention to your matter, infomercial (you make a TV sales, targeting the B2B or P2P selling of your product/service, tutorial (you coach your audience with education content), biz-coaching (you motivate and engage your people around you). We believe that Webinars nowadays are one the smartest way to videomarketing and online sales, although they require more energy: webinars are usually long from 40 minutes to 2 hours.
The community-TV business “in-motion” is made for
- creators: professionals who want to have their story, case, design, or idea visible;
- producers: organizations that want to stream an event or campaign live in short-time;
- brands: managers busy with brand-positioning, responsible for engaging with an audience or community;
- developers: engineers busy with building-up big ideas, applications or structures;
- extroverted enthusiasts: usually entrepreneurship thinkers in love with telling everything around;
- non-profit geeks: organizations, social geeks willing to boost their mission and get donations;
- smart introverted: usually quite genius willing to challenge their communication skills;
- hard sellers: sales is their force and they always wanted to make a TV infomercial to show up, sell more;